UI Designer @ Augment (Paris, France)
Augment is an augmented reality platform that allows users to envision any object within any real-world environment, all through a simple mobile app. The first to develop its own 3D engine, Augment is the leader in the augmented reality software space, with 3D rendering capabilities and 3D model management, and a library of thousands of 3D models available to users across multiple industries. We are also a leader in the industry, with one of the most downloaded Augmented Reality app available, boasting more than 2 million app downloads and 10,000 active users on the platform daily.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced UI designer to join our design team to work on both mobile and web Apps. You will work closely with several departments including engineering, sales, and marketing, and directly with key customers. If you are thrilled to create interfaces that have never been done, to be involved with all aspects of product development process, working on the experiences for new and existing products, and having the opportunity to make a huge impact, we'd love to hear about you.
- Implement visual design to support agile environment, providing solutions based on style guide and understanding of user research, feedback, and testing
- Collaborate with product management, UX, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create pixel perfect interfaces
- Contribute proactively to our visual design evolution
- Work with UX designer to ensure consistency across platforms, products and modules
- Work quickly as needed and switch gears nimbly
- A thorough understanding of user-centered design, with excellent hands-on design skills and an ability to translate user requirements into a design vision
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or other related field
- Minimum of 3 years of UI experiences
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Creative suite products
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Fluent in English (French or other language appreciated)
- Eligible to work in France
Salary : €35-45k (according to experience)
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the button below.